Saturday 11 October 2008

HOPE AND FAITH


And I m not talking about that show on star world :P


YOU SCREWED IT UP, NOW LIVE WITH IT. But we don’t. We try as much as we can to fix it. I do coz there’s always some hope somewhere. I had a huge argument with my English teacher about this. She said there’s always hope and I didn’t agree. Now I know we are never fruitless.

It’s coz of hope that we survive in bad times. Hope to live. Hope for a better tomorrow. Hope for some miracle. Hope that things would change for good. Believe it or not, we are hardly hopeless.

I heard this dialogue in some show I guess kis desh but m not very sure. It was like “ jo apki marzi se ho woh achcha. jo apki marzi se na ho, woh aur bhi achcha kyunki usmein bhagwan ki marzi hoti hai…” I try to follow it as much as I can coz there’s no point wasting your time being cynical. We know we have to go through bad times so bear it with some positivism.

Stop pitying on yourself and start a fresh. When all doors closes, a window somewhere is left open. We just have to find it.

I’m good… I can be philosophical too. So I m closing with one last thoughtful thought.

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst…

Between I was hoping to watch jerry Maguire badly and it did show up on HBO but I missed it. M still hopeful…

No comments: