Tuesday 23 December 2008

ME ON GREY'S ANATOMY


CAST OF GREY'S ANATOMY


I started watching a show few months ago about doctors and now how I wish I had taken biology. This is the impact that show had on me. The show named GREY’S ANATOMY impressed me so damn much that I actually want to be a doctor.

Seriously. It’s not just a “show”. It’s a show where people save lives. It’s a show where Izzie killed her fiancé. It’s a show where Meredith and Derek are on and off their relationship almost every day. It’s a show where George marries Callie and divorces her in months. It’s a show where Alex is a complete jerk. It’s a show where Christina and burke are completely perfect for each other. It’s a show with Dr. Bailey. It’s a show where Meredith tried to drown herself because her Alzheimer patient mom called her ordinary. It’s a show where burke left Christina at the altar when they were about to marry. It’s a show with Meredith and Derek. It’s a show with love, relationship, comedy, and work.

MEREDITH(ELLEN POMPEO) AND DEREK(PATRICK DIMPSEY)

Derek is the real charm of the show. Played by Patrick Dempsey, Derek is a neurosurgeon whose wife cheats on him with his best friend and he falls in love with Meredith. He believes in love, happy endings and fairy tales. Derek is too good to be true. He’s a perfect man. Meredith. She’s a perfect human. She makes mistakes and more mistakes and some more mistakes. I just could not take her dumping Derek. I mean she has her prince charming and she says “you are everywhere, saying things.” People can be so dumb. Even Addison, ex-wife of Derek calls Meredith stupid for leaving Derek. She’s experienced. I was really impressed with season 4. it showed step sister of Meredith, Lexie grey. George had to repeat his internship as he failed his exams by 1 point. now that is rude. Then the cases in SEATTLE GRACE HOSPITAL are fantabulous. Then we see Dr. Haun haunting Cristina since burke left. Apparently burke was Cristina’s mentor and fiancé. He was teaching her about cardio and when he left, it kinda screwed it all for Cristina yang. Bailey, chief, mark sloan(the male whore as everyone called him) best friend of Derek and so many surprises. Lexie and Meredith were so great. Meredith doesn’t like her as her father chose Lexie on Meredith. When Derek calls Lexie as “the girl from the bar” it kind of makes Meredith mad. Meredith and Derek met at a bar and Lexie and Derek met at the same place an year later. Lexie was the intern of Cristina and she bullied her coz Meredith is Cristina’s “person”. They both are best of friends and quite alike. Both are messy.


The finale of season 4 was a big, big, big surprise. Derek and Meredith ended up together. Derek dumped rose(he was dating her). Meredith learns that her mother wanted her to learn from her and be extraordinary as a person. George gets a second chance to pass his intern exams. Bailey gave the clinic to Izzie. Danny (her fiancé) left her 8 million dollars and she gave it up for a free clinic.
Happy endings for everyone…

Season 5 is still left for me to see. I downloaded season 4 as it still hasn’t aired in India. People have done such great acting that it doesn’t looks like a show. It seems so real.



The scene where Meredith drowns and Derek saves her was wow! In those two episodes, Meredith tries to find out why she let her drown being a swimmer in an after life sort of thing. She sees Denny’s , the bomb man, her mother’s nurse, her dog doc and one of her patients. All dead. Denny particularly makes her realize its important for her to live and she cant abandon her life. Not for herself, but for cristina, Derek and her friends. Denny tells her that he stays in the hospital and sometimes when he and izzie are in the same room, his heart beat goes up. Then at the end they show izzie and danny feeling each other’s presence. I hate creatives for killing Denny. Derek told meredith’s mother that she was the reason Meredith tried to die whom was admitted in the same hospital (life, BY GOD!!!) , coz she called her ordinary and then her mother dies. Meredith meets her and she tells her that she anything but ordinary. Then she runs for her life and gets inside her body.


IZZIE AND DENNY

Denny’s death was shocking. He came to seattle grace for a heart transplant and fell in love with izzie. Izzie in order to make him get the heart, cut his LVAD wire. He got the heart but somehow he dies. Izzie could not recover from the shock. Katherine heigl (izzie but ofcourse) was amazing in the scene.












The last scene of season 4 was worth dying for. Mer and der come back together don’t ask how. Long story. Derek was searching for Meredith and Meredith for Derek. They meet on derek’s land. Derek planned to build a house for him and Meredith when they were together but they broke up and he wanted to sell the land. Meredith decorated the land just as the blueprint of the house with candles. Derek comes and they share a moment then he runs and tells her that in order to be with her, he needs to make his conscious clear and tell Rose about it.



Beside great scenes and storyline, grey has breathtaking dialogues and wonderfully weird names. Like they call Derek mcdreamy, Mark Sloan mcsteamy, Bailey nazi, George 007(license to kill) etc etc...




Some of the quotes-:

Miranda Bailey:I have five rules. Memorize them. Rule number one, don't bother sucking up. I already hate you, that's not gonna change.

Denny Duquette:I've been lying in this bed for close to a year, and I've had a lot of time to look back on my life. And the things that I remember best – those are the things I wasn't supposed to do and I did them anyway. The thing is: life is too damn short to be following these rules.

Meredith Grey:The thing people forget is how good it can feel when you finally set secrets free. Whether good or bad, at least they're out in the open. And once your secrets are out in the open, you don't have to hide behind them anymore. The problem with secrets is even when you think you're in control, you're not.

Katie Bryce: My head is full. Dr.

Meredith Grey: It's called thinking. Go with it.

Dr. Meredith Grey: We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?

Dr. Meredith Grey: Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.

Dr. Cristina Yang: [about inviting Burke to Thanksgiving dinner] What was I supposed to do? Blow off my boyfriend for Thanksgiving?

[pause] Dr. Cristina Yang: I tried to. He wouldn't blow. He's like something sticky that won't blow off.

Dr. Derek Shepherd: So, who's next, Alex? He likes to sleep around... you two have that in common.
Dr. Meredith Grey: You don't get to call me a whore! When I met you, I thought I had met the person I would spend then rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and all the bars, and all the obvious daddy issues... who cared? Because I was done. You left me! You chose Addison! I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore!




Every title is some song name and every episode contains overwhelming quotes and unheard songs from various artists. How to save a life by fray, the quest by bryn Christopher, sunday by sia and soooo many more.

I cant tell 1 reason why not to see anatomy but I can give thousands of reasons why to watch it. aiwaii hii itna bada article likha hai…

No comments: