Thursday 26 June 2008

me moi n myself

i was gettin bored last nite so i thot may b i cld ryt sum more in my blog. i m writin jus 4 myself. this blog thin is jus 4 apeksha. i dont care wat any1 thinks n feels abt it n dont even bother 2 tell me if u donno me.


my hols r gonna end this mon n m really scared. not coz i gotto get back to skul but coz dis is my last yr n still i don ve a "lakshya". i really donno wat m i supposed 2 do after skul. its really a decision of mah lyf. i gave mahself 2 yrs 2 think wen i chose non med in 11th n tht tym limit is abt 2 end n wat d hell i m clueless. omg!!! thot abt law, engg, mass comm n stuff but m not sure. wld i b able 2 cope up wid any of these careers? i mean ppl r so sure nowadays tht wat they want in n 4m lyf. m not. it scares me 2 death. n my skul. wow!!! d stupidest skul eva. it suxx!!! i donno how ppl in our class cld say "v ll miss our skul". d only gr8 thin is our angrezi teacher. she is d best teacher of d skul. i ll miss these hols. had gr8 tym wid my family. itne maze kiye by god... n i got rid of my biggest addiction. orkut. now i don really miss it. m totally over it.


1 more thin. i met one gr8 person in skul. mah friend, philosopher n guide chets. she nos me better than any1 else in dis world. she laufs on my cheesiest of ol comments n jokes. n makes me lauf as well. she nos ol my bad habits. she nos my addiction 2 tv. she nos m d biggest bhullakad. . i make her watch d shows i watch. dmg, friends, roadies n now kis desh n she lyks my choice. not every tym. but she always give it a try. she's a very busy person. ol day long she has sumthin or d oder to do n here i m wastin my tym as much as i cld.


this is my last free week :( tues se idiotic skul. faltu teachers. moron students.



3 comments:

Simmy George said...

trust me on one thing... there r many who really don't knw wat they REALLY want in life.... so don't worry abt that ...time guides at times.... BE URSELF ALWAYS.... i like u like this... n fact ... love u like this... all the best to u n chets for ur life ahead

Apeksha Bhateja said...

dhanaywaad!!!

Anonymous said...

choo chweet.. thanks apek
n thanks simms :)

m wid u cuz muje bhi ni pata muje kya karna hai..! n m equally tensed!

n ya tue se skul ;( ;( ;(
i too hate it!